Sunday, April 5, 2009

Podcast


Grace to you and peace from God our Father and from our Lord Jesus Christ.


Those who know me best know that I am a technological underachiever -- Luddite is more like it. To me, a hardware upgrade is a new refill for my fountain pen. Thus it is with some trepidation that I announce the addition of a podcast to this blog. Consider it an experiment, please. Under the heading "Favorite Podcasts" (below in the right column) I have added "Trinity Church Podcast." Here, at least today, you will find a podcast of the most recent sermon. This is not an audio of our worship service --I would find that too intrusive and distracting -- but was made "after the fact."


In this, as in all efforts to convey the Word of God, I ask for his mercy and in faith hold to the words of Isaiah:


For as rain and snow fall from the heavens

and return not again, but water the earth,

bringing for life and giving growth,

seed for sowing and bread for eating,

so is my word that goes forth from my mouth;

it will not return to me empty;

but it will accomplish that which I have purposed,

and prosper in that for which I sent it.


May it be so.


Glory to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit:

as it was in the beginning, is now, and will be for ever. Amen.

No comments: